Sunday, November 22, 2009

I wonder just who this guy thinks he is

I've had 4 calls in the last hour from a guest in one room complaining about noise in the next room. The people he is complaining about are not being loud at all. Yes, there is a party in the room, but they are being very respectful of those around them. It's all adults, no teens or children. Both myself and my coworker have been in and around the room. You can't tell there's a party from the outside. I've had no complaints from the room on the opposite side or the directly adjoining room all of which are occupied.

I think I'm being bullshitted here. Also, the guy calling and complaining has referred to the people next to him as scum and pigs and has flat out said they are not good enough to be here and should be staying at the Days Inn. He has also said that it is not fair to him that they are next to him. He's using the fact that he's a frequent stay member (has a card) member and that he "spends a lot of money here" as part of his argument.

This is where I feel the need to laugh at him. He's a base level card person. More amusingly, the room he's complaining about is paying twice as much for tonight. The guest in the room he's complaining about also has a card and stays here quite often as well, and pays more per night. None of this really means anything when dealing with a complaint, but it's still amusing. I'm tempted to tell this asshat that keeps calling me about this. Especially after him telling me they are not good enough to stay here.

As far as I can see, the only thing the party being complained about is doing wrong is being of Latino descent. The guy complaining is an elitist snob and a racist to boot. I don't know who he is to dictate who can and can't stay here, but he did say that is we don't do somethiong about it, he's going to call the police. I hope he does.

No comments: