Tuesday, December 22, 2009

So it's my birthday

And other than going out to dinner tonight with Kathy, I have no idea what I'm doing tonight. I was kinda hoping someone would take a hint that I want to go out somewhere and have a few drinks and at least oblidge me with a ride.

But you can't always get what you want. Though, I have to say, getting to go out with someone very special to me is pretty awesome in itself. That being said, lets take a look at some other things I want that I'm probly not going to get unless I get it myself.

I'd love to have a new dress.


Or this one.

And I don't have enough corsets.

I could really use a new violin.


A new car would be nice.


That's all for now. I can't wait until tonight, but those people that work there better not sing to me. I'll go Foamy on them.


And for those of you who didn't get me anything, THANKS FOR NOTHING YOU BASTARDS!!!!!!

Just kidding.

No comments: