Thursday, February 4, 2010

Shit and other shit

I don't know who in my apartment complex is letting their dog use the grass in front of my apartment for their bathroom, but it's pissing me off. It's really annoying to have to tip toe around the dog shit. I'll be having a talk with the people in the office about it in the morning. It's getting out of hand, there's more every day.

I sent my resume off a few places, looking at sending it off a few more. It's not that I'm looking to quit where I'm at and move on just yet, but I figure it couldn't hurt to start looking. I'm find myself more frustrated every day. If certain other people didn't suck, I may have a better attitude. You know, if I didn't have anything to bitch about. I don't expect anything to change. Maybe I shouldn't let it bother me. Seems like every job I have ever held I have found faults with over time and eventually grew to hate. Except teaching.

If anything is starting to become more clear to me, it's that I really need to finish out my degree.

Still, I'd like to not get frustrated while collecting a paycheck in the mean time.

Of course sometimes I think maybe I'm the problem. Nahhh, couldn't be that.

No comments: