Thursday, March 11, 2010

More Fundamentalist Christian idiocy and judgment.

Fundies amuse me, their judgment and what they can tell me about myself amuses me more.

In this thread on TOL, a Christian homophobe jack ass seems to be happy that gays are being executed. Because his homophobe God would want it that way, says so in the Bible.

I decide to make this rather light-hearted remark -

I guess you and BillyBob can't go vacationing there.


Come on, that was funny.

He responds to it with this drivel -

You've always had a problem with understanding what it means to have men as friends. Apparently, it's something your father implanted in you, and the reason why you'd rather be a woman.


There you have it folks, I don't understand what it means to have men as friends. Let that be a warning to you guys that I thought I was friends with. Also it seems this guy knows more about my childhood than I do. As per usual, Christians who have only really just met me know everything about me, aren't they grand? I wonder what else they can tell me about myself.

No comments: