Monday, October 25, 2010

Don't mind me I'm just rambling like an idiot

Yeah so I'm at the desk watching a youtube video and I had to stop it because some guest walked in and decided to use the lobby computer. So I'll blog instead while I have the video on pause. I guess I'll watch it later. I have shit I should be doing any way. Holy shit! I'm distracted and have to do things I get paid for at the moment.

Well that never fails. I get to doing things I get paid to do and I get a guest nagging at me at the same time. And why do they always ask me how I'm doing? I know it's a politeness thing but really, just get to the point. No one calls in the middle of the night to check on the well being of the guy at the desk. Except maybe my mother. Or your mother, but that's another story that she told me not to tell anyone.

OH SHIT!

But enough of that. Fuck it. I really need to move on to something else. Or something. I really need to find a new job to be unhappy with and bitch about.

So any way. What else?

I can't say for sure, but I think Halloween night is going to be spent with my girlfriend at home. Unless someone I know is having a house party or something that night and hasn't told me. Part of me wants to go to a bar or night club or something, but I'm not up for dealing with crowds of gawkers and douchebags. And there's only a few places that play music I like. I guess I would be more inclined to go out, but I don't live by any place I want to go and I lack in transportation. Whoring myself out for a ride never works. I just still don't know what I am going to do.

I think I'm starting to prefer cons to Halloween, truthfully. Maybe I just need to move to a part of the world that doesn't suck. Seriously. I don't think I'd have this issue if I lived in a big city. Fuck Largo. And fuck you if you live there. Can someone please open up a decent night club in this shit hole? Or 2 maybe? One that has drag queens and one that plays punk, industrial and metal? Hell all that under the same roof would be fucking epic! Seriously!

Maybe I should do that. I don't know. Could it work?

No comments: