Monday, December 13, 2010

I got a stalker! I got a stalker!

You don't! I do!
You can sleep at night!
I'm gonna die!

Probly not, though the "Stats" feature on Blogger has revealed something interesting to me. If I check my traffic sources, this shows up as a popular referring URL for the last day.
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70812

And when I go to it, I get this.

Persephone66, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

That's very interesting. A link to my blog on a part of TheologyOnline.com that I cannot access. Things that make me go "Hmmmmm." Would Jesus talk about people behind their backs? I'm not surprised that his faithful followers would.

More interesting is this popular search keyword.
charles brichauser substitute teacher
My name with the words "substitute teacher"on the end of it. Which is one of my jobs. Very interesting. Why would someone be looking that up? I can't imagine. I searched it myself and only got my blog. Was it being used to find something else? Someone trying to dig up dirt on me or something?

I'm wondering if any of this is related to the worthless piece of shit that flamed me the other day. Who knows? I'm quite amused by it though. I ain't skeered!!!!!!

I'll have AngelSpit close this one out for me, seems appropriate.

No comments: