Monday, December 13, 2010

Slow night and what is that burning smell?

Oh, it's just a small flamewar starting in my previous blog. Have a look at the comments and, please, fan, fuel or even douse the fires if you feel the need to. The short of it is I've got some total fucking loser talking shit here about me. Same total fucking loser that was talking shit on TOL. I don't get it. If you ignore someone on a message board, why would you make efforts to annoy them? And why in the ever loving fuck would you go to their blog? And comment on it? What the flying fuck? Seriously, if you are going to ignore someone, fucking ignore them! Talking shit is not ignoring. If you feel compelled use a message board's ignore feature because you don't want to read their posts, why go to their blog? It makes no sense. All I got to say about that.

Moving on, moving forward.

Slow night here at the hotel and due to a sick co-worker I'm flying this one solo. It's all good though. Gives me time to blog and play some Eve Online. Speaking of which, I installed Fraps on the new laptop. Thinking about making some Eve videos and posting them on the internet. Hopefully people seem to like it. Would you like to see some Eve videos? Tell me in the comments. I'm thinking gameplay and tutorials. And if anyone knows of a good software for video editing that runs on Linux, let me know please.

Are you digging this weather? I'm not digging this weather.

So the latest thing to go viral that I have heard of is Miley Cyrus toking on a bong. Is it wrong of me not to be shocked at all by this? Seems to be the thing. Teenager makes it big in the world of pop then throws it all away when they turn 18.

Still working on my book, still on the second chapter.

I think that's about all I have for now. I'll close with Voltaire, it seems fitting.





No comments: