Saturday, December 11, 2010

More Random Ramblings: Things are picking up edition

The old Pink Dell sold! It's being shipped in the morning. The battery never sold though. This makes me sad.

I've got some of my debts cleared up for now. This makes me happy. Getting holiday pay + overtime + paid for selling stuff is a big help.

I'm now well into the second chapter of my futuristic, sci-fi, cyber-punk novel. Nearly all of it has been written on the bus. Not lie. I guess I should thank PSTA for that, but their service still sucks and the bus I was on tonight smelled like shit and piss.

Speaking of feverishly typing while on the bus, it's really fucking rude to look over someone's shoulder when they are doing such. And if you are being so fucking rude, don't bitch about what you see. Case in point, The other day I was on the bus typing away. This crabby old wretch behind me looks over my shoulder and starts bitching at me about the scantly-clad anime girl on my desktop. I've got a pretty big screen so it's silly to maximize my word processor. She got told to stop looking and mind her own fucking business. I have to say though, that incident was not anywhere near as funny as the old homeless woman that thought I was typing something about her.

Is it just the places I shop, or have the receipts from discount department stores been getting longer? Seriously, WTF? Why in the ever loving fuck do I need 2 feet of paper when I only purchased 2 cans of Monster? And there was a whole lot of shit printed on this receipt too. Return policies, some thing about a survey, some other thing about a rewards card. Really, just save yourself the paper and print me a nice, short, simple receipt like back in the olden days. Fuck you and fuck your 2 foot receipt! Fuck you straight up the ass with a cheese grater!

So I have this urge to bake stuff. I'm not sure why. If I had a vagina I'd think that either I was pregnant or my biological clock was ticking. Maybe it is ticking. I mean I'm almost 34 and I don't have kids. I kinda want one or two. I'm not in a position to be a good parent though. But at the least, I want to bake things like cookies, cupcakes, pies, cheesecake. Yeah, kinda weird, right? I mean I like to cook, but baking? Not something I usually do.

If my co-workers still read this, I wonder if they are expecting me to bring something in. I might. They do it, I guess I could too. Maybe.

Speaking of my co-workers, one of them got divorced. CONGRATS!!!!!! is she's reading this that is.

If you noticed the links, I signed up for the Amazon Associates program. So now I have product links in my blog. I am trying to make some comedy of it. Or at least make cool links. I get paid if you click them, more if you buy something. I think that's how it works.

I've got this rather obnoxious, stupid, loser starting shit with me on TOL. The guy is 30, single, still a virgin, lives at home, works in a pizza shop and has no education or life experience to speak of, yet he speaks like he thinks he's some sort of an authority. Amusingly enough, Adam Briggs is his pastor. The really funny thing is that he has me on ignore yet still talks trash. Seems a bit cowardly. But look at the spineless piece of shit he's got for a spiritual leader.

That's it for this installment. Drop me a comment, I'd like to know what anyone reading this has to say.

No comments: