Saturday, December 18, 2010

I made oatmeal raisin cookies. And other oddities.

Not quite just as planned. I think they could be better. Going to try sugar cookies next. I've got plenty of baking stuffs so I could try again. And again, and again.

I found a recipe for a sweet potato pie that I can't wait to try out. I love sweet potato pie!

Been working a lot of hours and making a lot of overtime. Not complaining, I need the cash. I am starting to get the impression that I work more hours than most people at my work.

Why is it that the most pious are also the biggest douchebags? Seriously I've never met anyone more obnoxious and mean spirited as a fundamentalist. Really what gives? Did I miss something in Leviticus or Corinthians that says "Thou must be a douchebag for the lord"?

And why are they always so quick to tell you what you do and what you think? Don't ask, just tell. And maybe it's just me they do this to, but it seems like I can never have any sort of a rational conversation with a fundie with out them bringing up what they think goes on in my bedroom. Debating the age of the Earth suddenly turns to "You dress like a lady and have sex with men!" A discussion about global warming becomes "You sodomize people in your dwelling!" WTF?? Really What the FUCK???!!! Even if I was doing that, it's not even close to being related to the subject at hand. Why bring it up? Really, why? When I debate with someone, I don't think about them having sex.

Well that was nice to get off my chest.

Still a few more days until my birthday, buy me something.

No comments: