Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy 2011 everyone!

I hope you didn't spend your Christmas and New Years working like I did, but if you did, I hope you got holiday pay like I did. Oh yeas, holiday pay.

Yeah so I'm greedy, fuck you. I got bills to pay and I like buying cool stuff.

But I did get to spend time on Christmas Day with my mom and Kathy, so it's all good.

Got off to a bad start this year in Eve. My Hulk got blowed up. Yeah, pretty sad about that. 200 million ISK later I'm back in business. Blown up by NPC's too. That really sucks. I was thinking "I've got a good shield tank, I've got drones, and this mission is in a belt with lots of ore. Let's take the Hulk!" And with 6 hours to get my time bonus, it seemed like a really good idea. Well, not when you find out the hard way that those asteroids are rigged with bombs. They were too close. Went from my shields holding steady at around 50% to 10% hull in about a second. That will teach me to get greedy. In Soviet Russia, asteroids mine you!

I should have filmed that in FRAPS and youtubed it. If someone wants to donate me enough ISK, I'll do it.

Here's a funny New Year's Eve story. Had some trouble down at the hotel that involved a girl that was drunk and incredibly belligerent. Had no choice but to get the cops involved. A while later I get a call from a concerned mother. not the mother of the girl, but a mother who's son was at the hotel for a party. She saw the hotel listed in active calls on the sheriff's office website in their active calls. Kinda sounds like my mother. What I told her was pretty epic -

"No ma'am, unless your son resembles a short, chubby, 20 something year old girl, they are not here for him."

Had that been my mother she probly would have said something like "That does sound like my son, at you sure it was a girl?"

If you can't laugh at yourself, What the fuck can you laugh at?

This next item comes to me from Facebook, and it's just sad. A proud Prop 8 supporting pastor from California was arrested on child molestation charges. Dude, seriously, what the fuck. Let's post a clip.


Finally someone has volunteered to take Pastor Eddie Long's place in the Disgusting Men Of God headlines contest. Meet Pastor Tom Daniels. He's the head pastor at First Baptist Church in Rio Linda, California, outside Sacramento. He's a proud Prop 8 supporter. Oh, and he's being held on $6 million bond for multiple child molestation charges.
Arrested Dec. 9 (which police kept quiet until now while their investigation continued), Daniels stands accused of sexually violating children between June 2004 and June 2007. This isn't the first time he's been on the radar of police: In 2008 a complaint was made against him, but police say they had insufficient evidence to pursue a case. Now another victim has come forward, and prosecutors slapped him with one charge of lewd or lascivious acts with a child under 14 years of age, and another charge for engaging in multiple sexual assaults of a child.

Read more: http://www.queerty.com/prop-8-loving-pastor-tom-daniels-arrested-on-child-molestation-charges-20110102/#ixzz19xo135WP
Can I get an honest opinion from a hardcore, Bible believing, Christian on this one? Adam? Lighthouse? Anyone? I was considering posting it on TOL, but I'm afraid I'll get banned again. But seriously, is it just me, but does it seem just so wrong to be speaking out against what the Bible states as a sin when you are committing a greater sin yourself? How can this guy consciously lead people in a church? How does this guy live with himself?

I know you are reading this, drop me a comment.

No comments: