Friday, February 18, 2011

Random ramblings: This world is driving me batty

Did you know Amscott charges to make change? Yeah, $10.50 for a roll of quarters. And using the change maker at the nearby car wash gets you harassed by the cops. Damn it all. I just want to do laundry.

Did you know that fat, ugly, 14 year old whores sell themselves for a double cheeseburgers with bacon? They do. I wonder what her pimp's cut of that was.

Hulkageddon is happening in the Eve universe. I just put some Covetors on the market. If it's wrong to profit off of other people's tears, I don't want to be right. Speaking of Eve, looks like walking on stations is becoming a reality. Sweet.

So I have decided that I am going to pay for my copy of Fraps and make some Eve vids. And some Oblivion vids. And some Minecraft vids. I figured I'd use Eve for making tutorials, Oblivion for rants and video blogs, and Minecraft for building cool and bizarre shit. And I'll post the videos on youtube, people seem to like it. I have a youtube channel as it is with 2 vids I made in Fraps on it. Free trial Fraps only records for 30 seconds. I'll probly do other gameplay vids further down the line. Maybe I can get to the point where youtube is paying me.

I'm nearly positive My girlfriend and I can lose anything in our apartment. Anything.

In Warhammer 40K related news, I got a sweet deal on 2 defilers from a guy I met on DakkaDakka.com. Which reminds me, I got paid so I have to contact him. Big thankies though.

I'm going to write a short story later on that takes a comical look at a day in my life. It's going to be fiction, but based on shit that really happened. Should be fun.

I'm going to close with a comment whoring question - Does anyone find my being a drag queen or cross-dressing to be offensive to women? Or offensive in general? Leave your comments below. Thanks and have a nice day.

OK, maybe I'm not all that batty.

No comments: