Sunday, February 20, 2011

Random ramblings: I need $11,900 right fucking now!

I saw a 1956 Olds 88 hardtop for sale. Looks like it just needs bodywork, rust repair and paint and it's fully restored. Motor, suspension and brakes are new. And while that's fine and cool if you like restored rides, but I want drop in a 455, install a narrowed 4 link coilover Ford 9" rear, Mustang II style front suspension, and disc brakes on all four wheels. Yeah epic hot rod. Who wants to buy it for me? Maybe I could just take donations for it.

My short story has been mentally shelved. Work has been keeping me busy. Too busy.

Speaking of my work, I fucking hate it when the hotel gets sold out. Why? Because I get a dozen or so people calling in or showing up at the desk looking for a room and the fact that the hotel is sold out blows their mind. It just never sinks in.

In other news, humans are actually descended from goats. Yeah I'm sure the fundies will be all over this, using it to make fun of evolutionists. I ain't no goat! They could use it to their advantage though. You know, if they get caught molesting a goat. I mean it wouldn't be bestiality anymore, right?

I've got another broken spoke on my bike. Looks like it was cut. WTF??? I'll kill a bitch!

So no one answered my comment whore question in my last blog. Fuck you motherfuckers!

No comments: