Friday, February 25, 2011

Good times, bad times, fast times, slow times. Or something like that I don't fucking know.

So after I'm done typing this blog, I'll be joining a marauding gay horde. It's my requirement being that I "do everything in my power to thwart everything about society that supports the traditional family" according to a fundie.
WASHINGTON—Reports continue to pour in from around the nation today of helpless Americans being forcibly taken from their marital unions after President Obama dropped the Defense of Marriage Act earlier this week, leaving the institution completely vulnerable to roving bands of homosexuals. "It was just awful—they smashed through our living room window, one of them said 'I've had my eye on you, Roger,' and then they dragged my husband off kicking and screaming," said Cleveland-area homemaker Rita Ellington, one of the latest victims whose defenseless marriage was overrun by the hordes of battle-ready gays that had been clambering at the gates of matrimony since the DOMA went into effect in 1996. "Oh dear God, why did they remove the protection provided by this vital piece of legislation? My children! What will I tell my children?" A video communique was sent to the media late yesterday from what appears to be the as-yet unidentified leader of the gay marauders, who, adorned in terrifying warpaint, announced "Richard Dickson of Ames, Iowa. We're coming for you next. Put on something nice."
Source.

Moving on, I'm reaping the rewards of Hulkageddon.  7 out of 10 of my Covetors have sold for 17.5 million ISK each. I plan on making more for the next Hulkageddon, along with Industrials as well. As I said before, if it is wrong to profit off of other people's tears, I don't want to be right. In other  Eve news, my Dominix got popped on my first Level 4 mission by my lonesome. Meh. You win some, you lose some.

I have Defilers on the way. Big thanks to the nice guy that cut me a deal on them.

So there's a fundie that thinks the avatars I have used on TOL are offensive. Lets look at them, shall we?




I'm not making this up, these are the only avatars I have used on TOL since this person (and I'm giving them a lot of credit in saying that) registered on TOL and no one else has ever complained. Admittedly the first one is a Chaos Space Marine in drag, which she liked until I told her that. But a cartoon llama wearing a hat? And my Eve Online character? Oh wait, she misconstrued that as a drag queen. Maybe she thought Karl the Llama was a drag queen too.  She's got a huge issue with me too. Made several unprovoked personal attacks on me. Claims to be ignoring me but uses Lighthouse's method of ignore. Who knows, maybe she will make an appearance here. I think her problem with me is that she looks more like a man in drag than I do and has to shave her face more often too. I'm so considering trolling this stupid bitch. If anything so she understands the meaning of troll.

No I just can't bring myself to stoop that low. But it is nice to get it off my chest.

No comments: