Sunday, February 27, 2011

Trying to avoid Karma

Not that I really believe that strongly in it, but I do like the idea of it. So when I was coming home from work yesterday, I stopped at the Wal-mart. I hate the place because it's like a breeding pit for trash and meth addicts, but the prices are cheap. Out in front was a table from the Special Olympics. There were 2 ladies there with a little girl that appeared to have Downs. Well, I started thinking about Stephen Lynch's Special Olympics song and giggled a bit. That may have been a bit wrong of me, so I passed them part of the money I had earned from tips at work.

I think that made up for it. Gave me an idea though, they should play that song at the donation tables. They would get a lot out of karma and guilt.



If there is a hell, I'll see you there.

No comments: