Wednesday, April 27, 2011

It's been a really long night so I'm talking about video games.

In fact I probly could have typed this earlier. I've been wasting my time doing other things though.

Been playing a lot of Eve Online lately. One thing I must keep in mind, if you are running a mission in low sec, go with a PVP fit and be prepared for PVP. Yeah I lost a Domi a few days ago, not happy about that. Not crying over it, I knew there was a chance it could happen. No big deal really. Between running missions and building stuff and selling it on the market, I make a lot of ISK. I like the tactic that was used, vamps and neuts to drain the cap, warp scram and web, pick it apart with drones. Being that I was in a level 4 mission site, my shields were already down. That's normal, I run an active armour tank. That being said, no cap, no tank. Next Domi may use a similar idea instead of railguns like I have been using. Drones tend to get more done anyway.

I've got a blueprint for each destroyer being ME researched, when they are done, that will be my next manufacturing venture. Should bring me a fair amount of ISK. I'm stockpiling resources until the blueprints are ready.

I have also started playing Mass Effect. Never really played it before. Going to play through it and Mass Effect 2 before Mass Effect 3 is released. I now that's a ways off, but I don't get much Xbox time and some times I like to play New Vegas or something else different.

No comments: