Friday, April 15, 2011

NEXT!

So the interview I had yesterday went pretty well. Nice, big hotel. Overnight maintenance, housekeeping, and security. 2-3 auditors on every night. Light audit, everything is automated, no spreadsheets, no balancing, just sorting paper. Strict attendance policy that is enforced. Sounds like a dream job as far as audit work goes.

So what's the bad part? Because, you know there's got to be a bad part.The pay is a lot less than what I make now. All front desk positions there are commissioned, but even after commissions (which is not something I'm expecting to get a lot of), I'm expecting about a 25% pay cut if I'm consistently extremely lucky on every paycheck. Base pay with no commissions is more like a 40% cut. I don't think I can afford this position as much as I like everything else.

So, still looking.

No comments: