Thursday, April 14, 2011

Bad shit, good shit

First the bad shit, I swerved to avoid hitting a parked car that was blocking the sidewalk. It was in a very narrow driveway. I had to go through the dirt to get around it. Being that it was soft loose dirt, I lost control, and flew over my handlebars. Damages? Bruised hand (part from punching the car), mild abrasions to the elbows and chin, and a cut knee. So I'm fine. The bike is OK. Amusing quote -
Dumb ass car owner: "Are you OK?"
Me: "Other than feeling a bit psychotic, JUST DANDY! Now get out of my sight before I kill you."

Good times.

Now the good shit. When I got home yesterday after my tumble, I got a call from one of the places I sent an application to. I have an interview at 4 PM today!!!! Woot!!!

And if anyone I work with is reading this, it's not like you didn't know it was coming. If you see a post here with me all giddy about a new job, consider it a 2 weeks notice.

No comments: