Wednesday, April 13, 2011

So how's your day going?

I have less to bitch about. Its not Dead Jew On a Stick Day yet, but spring break appears to be over. My nights at work are back to normal. Well not as busy anyway. Makes me a bit less crabby. Still looking for another place to pick up a paycheck.

And speaking of crabby, I made a meme! It's my new venting point. I'm having fun with it. The purpose is for me to make fun and vent about things as they happen. No bashing of coworkers, guests, or the hotel is intended. Though some things may be exaggerated for the sake of comedy.

This Friday should be the start of my vlogging/video game comentary. I'm finally going to do it. Headset + Fraps should be a good start. If anyone could point me to a good cheap or free video editor, I'd appreciate it. I can do it on Windows or Linux. Both live on my laptop. I don't know if I'm going to make anything off this, but it's worth a shot, right? Been threatening to do it long enough.

Looks like a nice day today, too bad I'm going to sleep through part of it and spend the rest of it working at my parents' house.

No comments: