Monday, April 11, 2011

This keeps up, I'm going to be on the news.

"Deranged bicyclist rapes and slaughters driver that cut him off, film at 11."

Or something like that. I was almost brought to that point this morning on the way home. Some scumbag in a BMW turned into a driveway right in front of me. I grabbed my brakes so hard I nearly went over my handlebars. If that wasn't bad enough, the fucking asshole stopped right there over the sidewalk. Just sitting there in his fucking shitbox gawking at me. I started screaming at him to get out of my way and out of my sight. "Move your shit! Move it now! Get the fuck out of my way! I will fucking rape you!" I think that last thing I said is what made him move. I was pissed. I'm so sick of this shit and getting cut off by drivers that are paying no attention is too regular of an occurrence. A cop even did it to me once! A fucking cop! A fucking Clearwater cop at that! And fucking waved at me as he went by!

I think I'm done ranting for now.

No comments: