Sunday, April 10, 2011

Why do I even fucking bother

Yeah I'm bitching about work again. So alert the boss and gather the front desk and front office crew around. And please, stop changing the settings on the fucking adding machine. I'm going to saw somebody's hands off over this one day.


Why do I bother following policies, procedures and protocols? Every now and again when I come in at night I find, sometimes the hard way, that someone has not quite done something right. Either that or they have completely undone something I did that fell under the heading of "doing it right." Or so I thought it was right. Maybe they had their reasons, maybe it was a special case. I don't know, but it does get a bit annoying. I'm not listing specifics, you can't make me.


Another thing that gets me - the number of people that come by the desk looking for a snack machine and the fact that there isn't one. WTF???? I think I'm going to start selling chips and candy at the desk. Maybe not. what's more annoying is the number of people that give me hell about it, like it was my fault or something.


Why do I bother coming in to work on time? Those that don't get away with it. Oh yeah, I like the overtime that I earn from having to stay late. Never mind, keep up the good work. Sleep in if you like.



And if I get one more person that walks up to the desk, belches out their last name only and expects me to know what to do with it, I will refuse be held responsible for my actions.

Like the pics? they come from the Fuck Yeah Jaded Musician Baphomet. Check it out. Right fucking now. It's fucking epic.

No comments: