Saturday, April 9, 2011

So there's a lot of fucked up shit going on in the world lately

But that's not what I'm going to talk about, I want to talk about video games.

A bit of old news first -


Get hit on by a gay character in Dragon Age 2? BioWare says get over it!
So this guy goes on the BioWare forums and throws a big gay hissyfit over a gay character flirting with him. A BioWare dev totally pwned him. I posted this story on TOL when it hit, been meaning to post it here for quite some time. Especially after Lighthouse (remember him?) dropped this gem -

My brother experienced this recently. He received the game while he was staying at my place, and he made some retching noises. I went to see what it was about and he told me a male character hit on his male character. And he wasn't even playing online.

There's more wonderful gems like that in the thread I posted, fundies are almost as entertaining as games.

Eve Online just keeps getting more awesome.
FanFest happened recently and I didn't get to go. Really everyone reading this should kick me a few dollars so I can make it next year. OK, maybe not. But they did show off a lot of new and really cool stuffs. and check out this -





That rocks. I can't wait until its a reality. And it should be closer to that in the next expansion. They are finally going to have you able to get out of your ship. They are adding a captain's quarters. It's not much, just a basic in station hotel room, complete with stained sheets that do not contain your DNA. No word on if there will be dead hookers under the mattresses.

Check out CCP Games YouTube Channel for more on FanFest, there's way too much that went on there for me to post here. CCP devs are awesome, btw.

There's a new Saint's Row on the way!




That's all I got. The first two were great, I can't wait for the third.

I have a Raptr account. You should add me if you use Raptr. We can chat and compare gamer scores to see who is the biggest dork.

Seen the latest Duke Nukem Forever trailer?
You should hide the wife and kids and give it a watch.




I cannot wait until this one is released either. Duke has always had a fun game.

All that being said, DISCUSS!!!

No comments: