Monday, May 30, 2011

Has the holiday weekend made everyone stupid?

Or just made me more aware of stupidity?

Saw a lot of emergency vehicles on the road on my way to work tonight. Saw a lot of cars not getting out of their way. Note to stupids - when and ambulance, firetruck, or police car is coming toward you with its lights and sirens on, get the fuck out of its way. If you can't do that, please remove yourself from society.

Due to the emergency vehicles on the road, I rode my bike on the sidewalk instead of the bike lane. This was getting rather annoying because people were not getting out of my way. Yeah I was asking to much. I know. If people can't pull their car over to let an ambulance through to save someone's life, why should I expect them to take a step or 2 out of the way for me.

Work tonight was just one nitwit after another. Too many cases of it to list. Co-workers and guest alike. One fuck up after another. And busy. Way too fucking busy. To the point where I got 2 hours behind on my work from the constant nagging. And as I was slowly nipping away at the work between guests, as usual, I was finding mistakes. I've seen it a lot worse though. And they were probly as busy as I was, so that excuses some things. Others, not so much.

I'm stressed. I can't wait for it to be over.

How has your weekend been?

No comments: