Sunday, May 29, 2011

Really WTF people?

I really detest it when my work day starts with me being busier than a gay prostitute in a room full of conservative Christians.

Yeah that is so going to be added to the list of reasons why I'm going to Hell. Maybe I'll get some hate mail. That would be cool. Anyway.....

But my night at work did start off pretty busy and the guest interruptions have been pretty steady. In addition to my audit tasks, I have pyroxeres to mine, forums to troll, youtube videos to watch and comments to post on facebook. Really, I just can't be bothered.

And who the fuck that is staying in a hotel in a small town needs an ATM at 4am?

And why do people always get angry when I ask them to show ID for a new room key? Next time I'm giving a random homeless person a key to their room.

I had other plans for this blog, but it seems they veered off in another direction.

No comments: