Saturday, May 28, 2011

Ever have one of those days....

Where all Hell has broken loose right at the same moment the shit hit the fan?

Sounds like the beginning of my week and the start of a holiday weekend. Yeah that's what it is. I think maybe it's time to recall the job hunt. Not because of the holiday, I just have things making me crabby. And I'm not discussing it here, people I work with read this. So it messes with their heads more this way.

My girlfriend recently purchased/downloaded Torchlight for the XBox. Very fun and cool game. It's a lot like the Diablo games. Kill monster, get bacon. But you get a pet. And your pet can run stuff back to town for you and sell it. And you can enchant things, repeatedly even. Even set items. And there's guns. Guns that never run out of ammo. Try it out. If you like Diablo, you will probly like it. And if you do like it you should reward me greatly for telling you about it.

Here's some advice for you EVE Online players. High DPS PVP fits are pretty useless on missions. On the other hand, a Brutix that pumps out over 600 DPS is just epic.

This is turning in to more of a gaming blog. Maybe that's what I should have done in the first place.

No comments: