Monday, July 18, 2011

Updates and diarrhoea of the mouth

FUCK!!!!

I just wanted to start off with that. So at the beginning of my shift at work tonight I took a call from someone who just wanted to bitch about the hotel where I work using a central reservation service that was in a 3rd world country. Funny, I thought it was in South Carolina, but what ever. I couldn't really get any word in with her. It was kinda like Thundrf00t talking to people from WBC, but incredibly less intelligent. Look I'm sorry that you talked to someone that had an accent. Actually, I'm not. I don't give a flying fuck. And calling me just to bitch gets nothing resolved and gets you mocked in my blog.


And now that I have started by bitching about my job, I'll bitch a little more. How hard is it, for instance, to put a copy of a receipt for a Visa payment in a box labelled Visa? So sick of finding receipts in the wrong place. I mean really, don't these people know that doing this takes time away from playing video games, writing blogs and making youtube videos? Bad enough the guests bother me all night.

Seen my Youtube channel? I'll make more vids. I'll even make vids that do not involve Eve Online, I promise. I want to get a vid capture card and editing software. Then I can make better vids and take them off the Xbox. You can watch me epic fail at games other people are good at.

So I'm thinking - Take a colour wheel, throw 4 darts at it, get hair dye to match those colours, divide my hair into 4 not quite even sections, dye each section a different colour. I think the results could be pretty epic. Considering how badly I suck at darts, it's almost a given that the colours will be random.

The last Harry Potter movie has been released. This is the last one, right? I'm not a fan.

 I need to ride my bike more. And work out more.

No comments: