Thursday, July 21, 2011

I'm pissed

I'm pissed because once again I have to replace a tire tube on my bicycle. I just replaced one a few days ago.

I'm pissed because right now it's raining. The one day I have to do work at my parents' house. Long list of shit to do, all of it outside, and it's fucking raining.

I'm pissed because a few weeks ago I had to take a cab to work and after I complained to the bus company, all I got out of it was 2 day passes. I spent fucking twenty fucking dollars to get to fucking work that night and all they would compensate me with was 2 fucking day passes! Day passes cost $4.50. WTF????

I'm pissed because when I was taking the bus to my mom's place, the driver passed my stop, making me have to walk an extra block. I didn't even get an "I'm sorry" or even a "May bad" out of him.

I'm pissed, and I want to hurt somebody.

No comments: