Saturday, July 9, 2011

What have I been doing that does not involve video games?

Glad you asked, because you know you wanted to.

Last Friday I gave a home to a kitten my friends rescued. We named her Tali, after the Quarian in Mass Effect. She's totally cute.

For a holiday weekend, it was pretty light at my work during my shift. Until the 4th rolled around and I was by myself with an unstocked supply cabinet. Got a workout that night.

Aside from the madness at work, my 4th of July was pretty uneventful. Did see some nice fireworks on my ride in to work though.


Got stopped by the police while walking to the Wal-Mart with Kathy. There were some robberies in the area and being out late at night and walking with a backpack was reason enough for the police to investigate. It's not like we are strange looking people acting strange or anything. Contrary to popular assumption.

Why is it that hotel guests always nag me right when I'm about to submit the credit card deposit or start the audit? These things have specific times when I am to do them. And why to they always assume they caught me in the middle of something non-productive?

It's probly bad that I refer to hotel guests as nagging, isn't it?

Some days I just want to say "FUCK IT!" and dye my hair a bright unnatural colour.With each day I give less of a fuck when management or customer has to say about it.

I really detest when I have something to do and it gets totally held up by someone. Especially when it is happening right fucking now.

No comments: