Sunday, August 28, 2011

Random Ramblings: DragonCon is when?!?!? Edition

Only a few days left.

I think I'm ready. I'm not really ready. I'm doing shit at the last minute like I always do. At least the rental car, hotel room, and tickets are all taken care of. New corsets hopefully will be in before I go.

I should update this blog more often.

No I shouldn't. Well really I should. I have a youtube channel with videos on it that might be worth checking out. Been putting more time in to that. Maybe that can be more profitable than this. Fuck it, I'm just doing as a damn well please with it.

So after the Con...

I was considering looking for a new job. Then I thought maybe not. But maybe I will.

And also after the Con...

My fat ass is so hitting the gym. Every fucking day. I have put on way too much weight as of late.

I think I need a new social network.

Facebook seems to be overrun with ads as of late. Google+ doesn't like my name. What's a weirdo to do?

No comments: