Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Random Update: Dope and Change Edition

Dragon*Con.....

.....Sucked for me and the miss this time around. I made a youtube vid about it. It's on my channel. You should watch it. I'm not totally soured on Dragon*Con though. In fact, I'm already planning for next year. I want it to be better.I'm going to make a video about those plans.

It's that time again...

...Where I have become frustrated with my current paycheck provider and have started actively seeking a new one. Already got one place scoped out for an application, looking for more. If anyone knows of a hotel that is looking for an auditor, please let me know. Particularly if they have a location in Downtown Atlanta and offers employee discounts.

I'm going to attempt....

.... The Couch to 5K program. then maybe I can stop being so fat. I'll take pics and post the progress. It will be awesome.

Can someone recommend...

...A good bicycle tire that does not puncture so easy? Seriously! I'm always having to replace or patch a tube like every other time I ride it to work. It's actually costing me more to bike than bus.

No comments: