Monday, November 14, 2011

I has Skyrim

I'd like to thank my co-workers who can't seem to make it to work on time for all the hours of overtime I have been working. Without it, this and my upcoming purchase of Saint's Row the Third would not have been possible. And thank you for not putting a crib in a room when a guest called ahead and requested it. The “crib” and “do not move” notes on the reservation had me thinking you had actually not totally dropped the ball. Nice touch. But it's cool, I needed the exercise.

On with some Skyrim videos that I recorded.






Yeah I suck and FRAPS makes the game look a lot more laggy than it is. So far it's a lot of fun. And stabbing things always helps me relieve frustrations. I think I need that RAM upgrade that I always wanted. Being on a laptop that shares system and video memory, that should make games and recording of said games go a lot smoother.

No comments: