Friday, November 25, 2011

Black Friday 2011

And I didn't buy anything new. Honestly none of the sales at the local stores looked worth the crowds or even had sales on anything that my girlfriend or I really wanted. I did end up going to the local K-Mart to pick up some cat food. Looked around while we were there. No good deals on either a TV or an Xbox. Or games for that matter. I'll be looking for sales on those as it gets closer to Gift-mas. Also checking for a good “Cyber Monday” deal as well.

I want to get a second Xbox/TV for the home so we can do some system link foolishness and so I can get a copy of Zumba and a Kinect to help stop being so fat. After this past Thanksgiving I need it.

I know “Small Business Saturday” is next but there's not much still around here in the way of small business. What day is for empty and abandoned store fronts?

No comments: