Saturday, December 17, 2011

Christopher Hitchens

Like many others, at least those I subscribe to on youtube and look up to, those that put things that are on my mind so much more eloquently than I can, I'm at a loss for what to say. Humanity has lost a great man and a great mind. I don't think the loss really can be described in anything I can say. I will just leave it at this -

Good show, Sir, and thank you.

I do have to get one thing off my chest, the level and amount of dancing on his grave, in the figurative sense of course, I'm seeing from the religious fundamentalists is shameful at best. I'm not shocked or surprised by it. I'm not saying they should not say it or that it should be silenced. I feel it serves as a reminder of what those persons making such statements are really like.

No comments: