Monday, September 8, 2008

I'm not going to get into details in an effort to avoid drama.

The skinny of it is that my roommate moved out and I'm left in my apartment by myself. I'm cool with that. The problem I have is that all I have there is what I moved out of my parents' with. It isn't much. My clothes, my laptop, not much else.

No furniture, no appliances (except for the fridge and stove), no cookware, not even a bed. Worse yet, no running vehicle either. Makes getting stuff difficult.

I'm just venting.

I can get the bills paid on my paycheck from the hotel. It doesn't leave much left over for buying stuff. I'm hoping I can substitute teach enough on my days off.

This sucks, but I think I can work my way out of it. I started this blog as a plea for help. I could use a bail out, but I'll bail myself out, thanks.

No comments: