Sunday, December 7, 2008

I'm rather pissed at the moment

I had a fun weekend with my girlfriend planned. We were going to see the Cruxshadows in West Palm Beach. That was the plan.

Then someone stole money from her wallet. In her own house! She wasn't able to get down here.

So I decided to head down and see the concert with out her. No sense canceling reservations, right? I'll still have a good time, just by myself. Or so I thought.

I went to pick up the rental car this morning. They ran a check on my lisence. It came back invalid. I have not driven in months, what could possibly be wrong with my lisence? I stopped at my mom's on the way, looked it up online. My lisence is suspended. SUSPENDED!!!!!!!!! Apparently it got that way when I took my car off the insurance and stopped driving it. I was going to sell it then, but decided to fix it first. I haven't driven in months though and had I known my lisence was going to be suspended I would have done something about it. The DMV gave me no notice what so ever.

So it looks like I get to battle with the DMV tomorrow. I don't expect to get anywhere and I get a feeling that I'm going to have to pay the $150 fee to get my lisence back.

In all this I will say that I have the best girlfriend I could ever ask for. She pointed me to a few Jeff Dunham videos on youtube that made me laugh and cheer me up.








Kathy, if you are reading this, I love you.


Photobucket

No comments: