Thursday, January 1, 2009

So I called my former boss

She wasn't in so I left a message.

The question now comes to whether or not she will call me back and if there is an opening.

Honestly, I worked pretty damn hard when I was there and she did fight to keep me there the first time I tried to leave and go to another hotel. When I left I think it was more that she didn't think she could stop me this time. There's too many people there that remember me. People that know what I'm capable of.

One thing I will say about the boss I had when I was at the Holiday Inn - she did make me feel appreciated. Sadly after busting my ass all night my boss at the Embassy Suites made a remark about my haircut. My haircut is the least of that places problems. No thanks from him or anything like that. I really want to leave now. Seriously.

No comments: