Monday, April 26, 2010

I feel..........

...Disappointed - I came in to work tonight to a note of apology from my day shift about the paperwork. I was expecting worse, but it wasn't really anything all that bad. The restaurant's printer pissed me off more. I want to go Office Space on it.

...Bloated - I've put on weight, I really need to do something about it, but today I feel more bloated than usual today.

...Sore - My feet hurt all the damn time. I think I need to find some good shoes for walking/everyday use. The cheap shoes I've been wearing hurt more than my 6" heels. And if my feet didn't hurt so much, I'd jog more.

...Like I'm about to puke - Seriously, my stomach is not so good right now. Might have been something I ate.

I think that's about it for now. Stay tuned though, I'm in a mood for a rant about video games.

No comments: