Monday, October 18, 2010

I seriously hope someone that's in charge of PSTA gets raped, twice, this is getting ridiculous

I'm getting really sick of this. Seriously, WTF? Does riding the bus make me a second class citizen or something? Another problem tonight on my way to work. Here's a copy of the complaint I sent them-

I was waiting for the 18 at the bench near Missouri & Rosary and the bus went past me at a rather high rate of speed. I tried to chase after the bus as I needed it to get to work and I believe the only reason it stopped was not because I was chasing it, but because of the light at the intersection turning red. That's where it stopped, I ran to it. when I got on the bus, I was greeted by attitude from your driver. I'll admit, I was upset, but his attitude only added to it as did him telling me to get off the bus. Which I refused to do as I was going to work. If I at my job treated a customer the way this driver treated me, I would be out of a job. He was completely out of line.

Is it standard practice for drivers to upset someone and then tell them they can leave the bus? Is being left at a stop something I can expect? What exactly am I getting out of the $10 more I pas a month for my monthly pass? How about hiring some drivers that can do their job right? How about putting lights at the stops? How about not being such an epic failure?


I'm pissed. That driver was an asshole. I would have slugged him if it wasn't a felony. He needed it. I also sent a comment to Pinellas County's Transportation Task Force about this and I'm looking into what else I can do. PSTA need to know they suck. Pinellas County needs to know PSTA sucks. People need to know PSTA sucks.

No comments: