Sunday, October 17, 2010

I was right, PSTA still sucks after jacking up the price

Customer service fail tonight on my way to work, I'll just let the copy of the comment I sent them below explain it.

Bus arrived 10 minutes late to stop near Missouri & Rosery. I asked the driver to call ahead to the beach trolly and ask them to wait. She refused to beause she "was 10 minutes late and no one will wait." When the bus did get to the Park Street terminal at 10:17 pm, the beach trolley was pulling away from the platform. I asked her to quickly try to get them to stop. She did, they stopped, but it really could have been avoided if she called when I asked her to.

I've said this before, I work an overnight shift and I rely on PSTA to get me to work on time. This kind of service is unacceptable. How many times have I contacted PSTA before? Late busses and unprofessional drivers are not something I should be forced to expect. Now I am paying more for the same lousy service.

I'm getting the impression that PSTA just doesn't care.

More exacting, they just don't give a shit, kinda like the phone company used to be when there was only one.

Why am I paying $10 more a month again?

No comments: