Friday, October 15, 2010

Wal-Mart pissed me off

So I got paid today and was going to pre-order Fallout New Vegas. I wanted to pre-order it sooner but that wasn't really an option. So I went to Wal-Mart to pre-order and because they are having a midnight release. Wal-Mart is pretty close to my apartment, so if I pick it up at midnight (or more realistically, if I send Kathy for it) there's not need to be concerned about getting home. When I finally got a chance to talk to someone at the electronics counter, after waiting in a line of stupid people, I was told that I had to either go to the website to go to Game-Stop. WTF? WTF? WHAT THE FUCK? WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK?

SO let me get this straight, there's pre-order signs in the store. The are advertising pre-orders, but I can't pre-order in the store? That's bullshit. While they are at it, why don't they just advertise other things they don't actually sell in the store? Would do me just about as much good.

Not cool. I'm fucking pissed.

No comments: