Monday, December 20, 2010

Wisdom (or lack there of) from a windbag.

Remember Lighthouse? The bloated, windbag, loser 30 year old virgin that works in a pizza shop. Made a rather rude comment on my blog and got pwn'd. Yeah him. He said something on TheologyOnline.com that I just really felt the need to share.
If we could actually find one example of a queer that isn't a rude, inconsiderate, jerk [for lack of better terms that I can use on TOL] we might lighten up. But every single one is the antithesis of good.
Source.

"Rude, inconsiderate, jerk" sounds a lot like Lighthouse. Heck, it sounds like most fundies. Thank you Lighthouse, thank you for giving me a good laugh. You stupid fucking windbag piece of shit.

I've never really met many homosexuals that were rude or inconsiderate, met a lot of fundies that were. How about you?

No comments: