Saturday, June 11, 2011

I've grown to the point where I don't mind leaving work late

But some days, I really do want to leave on time. Today was one of them.

I wanted to take the bus that leaves at 7:05. Instead, at 7:00 am I was checking in a guest that had just walked in. My relief was a few minutes late and by the time I was out the door, the bus came and went, 5 minutes ago.  Thanks, did me a real solid there. I need to get my bike fixed so I am not dependant on the bus and my co-workers arriving at work on time. That's not going to happen until Monday.

I wish that was all that's pissing me off, but at the time of writing this I'm on the Beach Trolley. It showed up a few minutes early. Which is cool but the driver seems to be under the misconception that he's driving a sports car on the Autobahn. Driving like a total maniac, tailgating other vehicles, speeding. Didn't even give me a chance to sit down before taking off. Looks like another complaint I'll be filing with PSTA. Getting really sick of this shit. In a way, it beats being late, but I don't like having the sensation of a roller-coaster ride on my commute either.

No comments: