Friday, June 10, 2011

Let the muckraking begin.

Yes I said muckraking. I'm going to finally be embarking on something new and different, at least to me. While I will still be using this blog for written blogs, I'm also going to be making use of my youtube channel. My goal is to produce gaming related videos as well as rants that use the various games that I play as a backdrop. I think it will be cool. I've been threatening this for quite some time, but now I have taken a step toward making it happen. The headset and copy of FRAPS have been purchased. So now it's just a matter of making the videos. Hopefully people seem to like it.

So far EVE related videos are a definite. I like EVE. Though I have to say I might like it a little less when Incarna goes live, but I'll be getting to that. Actually that's what I plan to start with. Of course if anyone has suggestions, let me know.

My other intents for video blogs are more of the usual nonsense you see posted here. Politics, religion, news, general bitching, maybe even a storytime session where I talk about some of the crazier things that have happened in the experience that is being me.

So stay tuned.

Tune in, tune out, recline, practice being dead, this is Channel Hell.

No comments: