Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Ladies, gentlemen, and the rest of you, please welcome my latest stalker

What the fuck is it with fundies? Why do the spew high levels of hatred toward a person, then go and stalk them? Previously, Adam Briggs (remember him?) went to my MySpace page and who knows where else he stalked me. Then Lighthouse reared his ugly head in my blog. And OK, maybe those two I more or less invited by talking about them here and instigating shit with them. Now lets take a look at this -
Let try his identity is wrapped up in attraction to men pretending to be pale skinned chicks. I've seen his facebook and the facebook of his 'girlfriend'.
Source.

And that rather creepy statement comes from someone who has described me as repulsive, repugnant, disgusting and claims to hate gays, lesbians and especially transgenders. And that just makes it more creepy, and a bit screwy. Why would anyone stalk someone they hate? And stalk their girlfriend?

No comments: