Monday, September 30, 2013

Fun with #Brighthouse support

Well, not really that much fun, my DVR is acting up and I'm not sure if I am chatting with a human or a machine.

Welcome to Bright House Networks. My name is Ryan, how may I help you?
Charles X: My DVR resets 2-3 times a day picture is tiled and shakey sound is distorted. If I run the wire directly to the TV its clear. (Account/Phone: ##########)
Ryan: Welcome to Bright House Networks live chat my name is Ryan. Thank You for taking your time to contact us and I would be happy to assist you. How are things going so far today?
Charles X: not good, I'd like to used my DVR and it's not working right
Charles X: and I have someone I live with that wants to record something
Ryan: I definitely apologize that it is not allowing you to record. Is there an error that comes up when you try to record?
Charles X: no
Charles X: it resets 2-3 times a day, the picture is tiled, the sound is distorted, some of the channels say unavailable
Ryan: It indicates it is recording and does not record is that correct?
Charles X: can I speak to your manager?

Seriously? Was this guy even reading what I typed? Damn right I asked for a manager. Still waiting from him to call me at the moment. In chat support I should never have the need to repeat myself.

No comments: